Movie theater?

<p>Going to BB at the end of this month and wondering where is the closest movie theater? Travelling with older D also so we may want to find something to do at night while D2 is busy. When we were there for our visit earlier this year, didnt see one in our driving around. Thanks</p>

<p>There is a movie theater near academy sports in the area of skyland blvd and Greensboro ave</p>

<p>A google (or similar) online search “movie theaters Tuscaloosa” should bring up what you need?</p>

<p>Don’t know where you’re staying, but in the area of the Fairfield/Courtyard/Garden Inn, there is a theater. I think it’s even walking distance. I believe it’s the Cobb.</p>

<p>Yes, the Cobb Theater. However, I suspect that in the future a new theater will be built along the lines of the Monaco Theater in Huntsville.</p>

<p>Thanks to all who gave suggestions. We are at the Hampton Inn for BB. When we were there last, I really thought there would be one by Midtown mall but when I searched on my GPS, nothing close by came up. I will search the Cobb so we know where we are going. Thanks again.</p>

<p>Yes, you’d think there would be one by Midtown Village…that’s why I wouldn’t be surprised if one went in around there (or the mall) at some point.</p>