MT Acceptances by username for the Class of 2025

Everyone can directly update the list, pinned to the top of the thread. No more endless copying and pasting to add new info!

• If you don’t want to edit, please feel free to leave your intel in the comments, and then an editor will update the master list.
  • If you do edit, please insert your Username in the list in alphabetical order.
  • List first-hand info only, please.
  • Assume all info is for MT unless specifically listed as Acting or Other Theater Arts Major
    • And we’d love to read about your journey in the Final Decisions Thread, when the time comes (usually May/June for most)

MTDad2025, D, TX
Boston Conservatory at Berklee
Coastal Carolina (WL)
Elon University (WL)
Florida State University
Indiana (WL)
Missouri State University (BFA Dance, BFA MT (WL))
Molloy College/Cap 21
Otterbein University (BFA MT w/Dance Minor)
Pace (WL)
Texas Christian University
Texas State University (WL)
University of Arizona (WL MT and Acting)
University of Hartford - The Hartt School
University of Oklahoma (WL)
University of the Arts

4 Likes

@skieurope Can you please pin this and make it editable? Thanks.

Done

Can I just say WOW that’s quite a list Can’t wait to see the final decision!

Maybe additionally S or D for son or daughter?

2 Likes

Great suggestion. I was moving waaaay too fast today.

For anyone accepted to Pace and or attending please share top 3 reasons would accept the offer and enroll and any reasons why you might not even though it is in NY and a top school. You can message me privately if you prefer.

Thanks for your honesty. This is a hard decision but we also feel thankful for the opportunities we have been given.

I would love to hear the same thoughts.

(Pace) I see no one has responded publicly to your post asking about top reasons for/against Pace. Has anyone private messaged you? If so can you share it with me? Thank you:)

No. We are forming our own opinion based on student reports and interviewing. Suggest your student connects with current ones on instagram.