Muhlenberg Class of 2027 Official Thread

This is the official thread for Muhlenberg 2027 Regular Decision.

Was anyone else invited to the event at Muhlenberg on 2/20? I want to encourage my daughter to go, but it’s two hours each way for us, which feels like a lot of driving for a short event. I wish they would have it on Zoom instead.

Yes. Daughter received email today. We live too far away to attend though.

1 Like

My D23 received an invite but we are already going there at the end of this month for the dance open house. It is 6+ hours for us to get there and I think she’s out of town on that date anyway, so we’ll have to miss it.

1 Like

Same with us. We are already going at the beginning of Feb to audition for theatre scholarship, so it wouldn’t make sense for us to go again (have to take a day off school to do that as it is). Sounded interesting though.

1 Like

What was the February 20th event?

It’s called something like “academic impact.” There’s also this: Plan your Monday with the Mules visit

We’re going because we haven’t had a chance to visit the campus yet and my son is off from school that day.

1 Like

Does anyone know the specific date notifications will be sent? I’m having trouble finding anything specific.

Based on past years, it should be next Wednesday the 8th. I don’t actually have any inside information - just guessing!!

2 Likes

Hey - I was right. Officially March 8th at 4PM!

3 Likes

Anybody know if the honors starts comes out with acceptance letter or if it’s separate?

Son admitted, but no mention of merit aid, so not an option…

does anyone know how to access financial aid? the next steps letter says to look in the “financial aid section of the applicant portal” but i don’t see one

I looked and didn’t see it either

Same here - daughter admitted but no mention of aid. Congrats all!

1 Like

Admitted but no merit mentioned in letter.

Ditto, accepted but can’t find the aid info. But congrats, all!

Exactly the same. No mentioning a word about scholarships or FA.

Just got FA letter