Multicultural open house?

<p>Hey, I feel sort of stupid, but is anyone else applying for this? Because I can't find the application to save my life. It says to create a base camp account, which I did, but still can't find the app! It's bizarre. Is anyone having the same problem or is it just me? </p>

<p>If you log on to your CC base camp there should be a welcome screen. On that screen you scroll down below the “fall open house” segment and it gives info on the multicultural open house. There is a button you can click to apply!</p>

<p>You need to definitely apply. CC is a great college. I attended the Multicultural Open House last year and totally fell in love with CC. I did not know anything about it before the visit but It became my first choice afterward. I was accepted under the Early Action plan and offered almost a full ride (with 2,500 loan). Unfortunately, my parents were not happy with the school due to very personal reasons so I am not attending CC. But speaking from the bottom of my heart, if I could make the decision on my own, I would pick CC. Btw, I am a Asian minority. So yeah, you should apply and visit the school if you can. Message me if you have any question about the school or the applicaiton process. I am more than happy to help as I wholeheartedly love Colorado College.</p>

<p>@leo08 so sorry you didn’t get to go to CC even though they obviously wanted you so badly. I hope it all worked out and you are somewhere you love! I am a CC alum and can’t speak highly enough of the school. @shirotenshi I loved Colorado College- got a fantastic education, met wonderful people- an amazing 4 year experience. I hope you get to visit!</p>

<p>@leo0895 just found out that I was accepted to the fly-in, so I’m super excited! I’m so sorry that you didn’t get to go to the college even though it was obviously a really good fit for you :frowning: but I hope you’re happy wherever you are, and thanks for your advice! </p>