Must IB students report their predicted scores in Common App?

<p>Hello, in the TESTING section of Common App, there is a sub-section called "Senior Secondary
Leaving Examinations." After some research, I found out that this is where IB students can report their actual or predicted scores in IB. As you all IB'ers know, if we choose to report any IB scores, they are only predicted scores. But my question is: do your high schools all give you predicted scores for admissions purpose?</p>

<p>When I asked the IB coordinator in my high school, he told me that no colleges have specifically asked students to report their predicted scores. So, none of the graduates from my high school have been given "predicted scores" to report to colleges; and I also will have none to report in the "Senior Secondary Leaving Examinations" section. Is this common among IB students?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>At our school, predicted grades are reported in our transcripts. I don’t know if it’s necessary, but that’s how our school operates. While predicteds go on our transcripts, the common app section for our score out of 7 is left blank, since obviously we haven’t done our exams yet.</p>

<p>I don’t think anyone at my school did that. I definitely didn’t. Unless a school specifically requests it, or you think it would help your application, I wouldn’t worry about it.</p>