My Chance?

<p>Weighted GPA: 4.26, Unweighted: 4.00
Rank 1/462
SAT- 580 CR 790 Math 580 Writing, 1370 CR+Math, 1950 Total
ACT- 32 Math 27 Eng/Read 27 Science... 29 Composite</p>

<p>All honors courses throughout the years except Physics, only class in which I took as normal...</p>

<p>AP Euro, APUSH, AP BC Calc, IB English, IB Spanish (only one year), IB Chemistry...</p>

<p>Senior Year- AP Bio, AP Gov, Multivariable Calc, IB Eng 2, IB Chem 2..</p>

<p>I heard that they care about academics the most...but I'll include ECs anyway...</p>

<p>Math Team (11), FCCLA (11,12), Key Club (9,10,11), NHS (10,11,12), Tri-M Honors Society (11,12), Dance Team (10), Lacrosse (11,12?)</p>

<p>Volunteered at a Learning Center (9,10), Language School (10,11,12), Hospital (11)</p>

<p>Also part of a Youth group that does volunteer activities and stuff (8-12)</p>

<p>Part of 2 church orchestras, the advanced orchestra in class, an advanced orchestra (that surpasses the other advanced orchestra) outside of class, a county youth symphony orchestra, and a small chamber group that plays at events that range from charities to banquets...</p>

<p>I'm going to retake the SAT next month, but I was wondering if you guys think my current ACT score is high enough for me to just send that in instead of my future SAT score (of which I'll assume will be higher than my first one).</p>

<p>Thanks a bunch cool cats, :D</p>

<p>Send the ACT to UW, not the SAT. Excellent credentials. Write essays showing your interest.</p>

<p>I know someone who got in with a 19 on act…</p>