My chances at these schools?

<p>I am wondering if I have a good/okay chance at these schools:
University of Michigan
Vanderbilt
USC
University of North Carolina
Boston College
University of Virginia
(these are my reach schools, I have applied to many other schools where I know I can get in)
I am an African American student. I have a 3.3 GPA underweight and a 3.7 weighted. I got a 3.85/4.03 this last semester though. I am in almost all AP/honors classes. I have great essays and teacher recommendations. My test scores are alright, but my SAT extra scores of US history and English were good. I go to a college prep school/ top school in my city.
These are my extracurricular activities/ awards I have received.
I was teen chair for Relay to life which is where we raise money and run for a cure for Brest cancer. </p>

<p>Sept 10 - present
Free the Children
Club that was formed as a follow up to the Kenya trip with Me to We. A club that discusses the problems that children face in Africa. Club raises money for children in Africa. </p>

<p>Jul 10 - Jul 10
Volunteer
Kenya
Me to We
Grade 10
40 Hours/Week</p>

<p>Went to Kenya summer of junior year and helped build a school for Kenyan girls.
Jun 10 - Jul 10
Volunteer Server
Phoenix, Arizona
Andre House
Grade 10
6 Hours/Week
Total Hours: 30
Awards/Certificates
Sep 11
Advanced Placement Scholar
Grades 10,11,12
Athletic Achievement
Feb 09 - Present
Brophy Track and Field
Grades 9,10,11,12</p>

<p>Advanced to State Track meet in 400 meter relay. Invited to go to Great Southwest Track Meet in New Mexico and Nike Nationals in Eugene, Oregon.
Jun 08 - Nov 10
School Basketball</p>

<p>Started on Junior Varsity as a Freshman and Sophomore. Co-Captain of Junior Varsity. Broke leg as freshman in 3rd game of the season.
Oct 06 - May 10
Club Basketball/Team AZ Salvation Army
Grades 6,7,8,9,10
5 Hrs/Week</p>

<p>Started for Club Team. Won outstanding player award during summer league. Played in all out-of-state tournaments.
Extracurricular Activities
May 10 - Aug 10</p>

<p>worked for Vernon Parker for Congress
Grade 11
4 Hrs/Week</p>

<p>Did phone banking and walked door to door for candidate. Attended political events.
Sep 08 - Present
Black Student Union
Grades 9,10,11,12
1 Hrs/Week</p>

<p>Organization that discusses issues that affect black students both at my school and in the broader world. Class representative sophomore and junior year. Junior year joined the board as the historian for the student union.
Music/Artistic Achievement
Aug 10 - May 11
Honors Choir
Grade 11
5 Hrs/Week
Choir was state runner up.
Aug 02 - May 06
All Saint's Chorister</p>

<p>Sang at Carnegie Hall in NYC with the Choristers.
Work Experience
Oct 10 - Feb 11
Sales person
Phoenix, Arizona
Vincent's Market
Grade 11
8 Hrs/Week</p>

<p>Had to quit when track season began because of Saturday track meets.
Volunteer Service</p>

<p>Served food and beverage to the homeless.
Oct 09 - May 10</p>

<p>Relay for Life
Grade 10
2 Hours/Week
Jun 09 - Jul 09
Camp Counselor
Loyola Project(to help underprivileged kids)
Grade 9
20 Hours/Week
Total Hours: 80</p>

<p>Tutored and mentored 3rd through 5th grade under-privileged students.
Leadership
Youth Chair for Relay for Life. Organized youth participation in this major fundraising event for cancer. Co-Captain of Junior Varsity Basketball Team. Class representative and board member of Black Student Union. Helped take team to Nike Nationals in Eugene, Oregon.</p>

<p>THANKS!</p>