My Chances of getting accepted to UM

<p>Im really nervous about going transferring to UM and i really want to so i would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me what are my chances of getting accepted if i have a 3.3 gpa with 60+ credits and my major in college is Prenursing (I'am currently attending Miami Dade College). Also during my first semester i failed anatomy and phisiology but recently took it again and passed it with an A in both lecture and lab, so i want to know if that would lower my chances. I would really me grateful if someone could help me cuz im so nervous</p>

<p>Please take a moment and view the University of Miami’s transfer website, which I have provided below.</p>

<p><a href=“Undergraduate Admission | University of Miami”>Undergraduate Admission | University of Miami;

<p>The mean GPA is 3.3, which matches your academic standing. Please note that this is the mean GPA for all applicants which consist of different majors. Some majors, such as nursing, engineering, and biology, may demand a higher GPA. Others, such as communications and sociology, may demand a lower GPA.</p>

<p>It would help you as an applicant if you have completed many of your pre-requisites to show that you are working to complete your major.</p>

<p>I do recommend that you have a strong and appealing essay because you may be on the bubble due to your GPA. I also recommend contacting whoever is in charge of transfer students in your region so you can express interest in the university. Do not “suck up” to the counselor, but just introduce yourself and ask questions to show that you are interested.</p>

<p>Please contact the university if you have any questions. </p>