My chances of getting in

<p>Hey guys, so I know that there are a lot of these topics, but I just wanted your opinion on my chances of getting in. I'm a junior right now and I'm starting to look at schools and Madison is at the top of my list.</p>

<p>I'm out of state, don't need financial assistance if that makes a difference, I have a 3.7 unweighted gpa and a 3.9 weighted. I'm taking decently difficult classes but not the hardest. I have a 32 on my act and a 2100 on my sat, but that will probably go up to a 2150 next time I take it. I have some ec's but not that much. I played football my freshman and sophomore years but couldn't play this year because of injuries. I have around 150 hours of community service and I might get another 50 hours by the end of summer. I'm pretty good at writing essays and I can get a pretty good letter of recommendation because my favorite teacher just happened to go to Madison. </p>

<p>Thanks for any help</p>

<p>You’ll get in as long as you dont mess up big time.</p>

<p>Good chance. btw, the fact that your teacher went to UW is irrelevant in being a good recommender. Hopefully s/he will have the integrity to be honest and hopefully you will have the qualities s/he can recommend for UW.</p>

<p>Thanks for the info guys and I was just kidding around about the teacher recommendation, I know that it doesn’t really matter that he went to UW</p>