My chances of getting into engineering through the review process?

<p>@md21403‌ I think you’re missing the lingo - engineering review means that you are already admitted to the university but are in the pool for the last 15% of college of engineering slots. It is a mix of later(by acceptance date) applicants: top 10%, academic admits and review admits who compete for those last few slots. </p>

@Agmomx2 If I remember right, autoadmits and academic admits are given their first choice in major unless they applied after the COE was 85% full.

I just got my response!!! I made it into chemical enginering

Hi, I applied around the deadline date but haven’t heard back from them yet. My application is ‘complete and in review’. Major : Engineering review

International Student
SAT (CR+M) = 1430
SAT Math 2 790 Physics 770
When can I expect to hear from them and will I get into engineering? (Computer Science/ Computer Engineering)

@magicalpony‌ I have the same stats as you, composite SAT just a little higher, i got in yesterday after engineering review, and received a confirmation email today. they said they will be releasing several more for blinn engineering option, and very few for full admission to engn.

@magicalpony‌ last batch of Dwight acceptances go out next week, so if you haven’t been admitted yet, chances for Dwight look dim :confused: like vs1997 said, Blinn is an option, you should hear back any day. Before mid February for sure.

Got accepted to the college a few days ago. Major still in Engineering Review though. Fingers crossed! Any idea when next batch of review admits will be sent?