My Chances of getting into UCs?

My profile:-

At school, in 9th & 10th grade my marks were in between 85-90% . In 11th, they were about 70% (I have taken up Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Computer Science). I’m currently in 12th grade.

SAT scores: 1250/1600 on the New SAT. 700 on Math Level 2 Subject Test.

Extra-Curricular’s/Work experience:-

• I have made 3 games for iOS which are on the App Store(Two of them have a 5-star rating).
  • I run a news website/blog about technology news and stuff with a friend of mine; it just hit 1 million registered users.
  • I also started a company in January 2016 with a partner, called 'fworld' which is sort of a fashion consultancy; my job there though is social media marketing, making the company's app( which I'll work on in a few months), and the company website which is almost done.
  • I also have a YouTube channel on which i post gadget/tech review videos, etc; the channel has over 200,000 views and a thousand subscribers now.
  • I have attended to 2-3 Model United Nations Conferences(One at Harvard).
  • I have also attended a robotics summer camp at NASA in which there was also a competition that my team won.
  • I have done 30 hours of community service.
  • I have also completed a 45-day internship.
  • I also designed a website for a big event that my school was having recently.

What are my chances of getting into one of the University of California colleges?

You EC’s look very good, but the UC’s are very GPA focused so not sure how your marks translate into a GPA.

Your test scores are not bad, but the top UC’s look at of Reach. Are you an International applicant?

UC Riverside/Merced/Santa Cruz look like target schools. UC Irvine/Davis and Santa Barbara are possible if your marks are considered high.

Hopefully other posters have a better insight. Good Luck.

I meant to say “top UC’s are out if reach”.

Also if international or OOS are you aware that the UC’s do not provide any financial aid?

Yes I’m an international applicant.
And yes, I’m aware of the fact that they don’t provide any financial aid.

I am not exactly sure how to convert your grades to our A-F scale so, I really can’t comment on your viability as a candidate.