My Chances

<p>Hey everyone,
I recently applied early decision to SUNY Geneseo and I would really like to read anyone's opinions, good or bad, on whether or not I have a chance of being accepted. Thanks to everyone who takes their time to read this:</p>

<p>SATs: 1300 w/ Math and CR combined
690 CR/610 Math/ 540 Writing
Class Rank: 39 out of 217
High School Average: 89.9 Unweighted/ 90.1 Weighted. I'm really suffering the consequences of my freshmen and sophomore years. There were many family problems during that time. However so far I have a 98.9 average and all Junior year my average was above 92.
I submitted 6 teacher recommendations and an essay about my stuggles with obesity and the factors that motivated me to lose the weight.
All four years of highschool I participated in Mixed Chorus, Concert Chorale, Concert Band, and Barbershop Group. I joined Environmental Club this year and volunteered to wrap presents for Christmas for Kids. I did the school musical for 2 years.
One of my major concerns is that I only had 2 years of a foreign language. I had four years of everything else, but in my freshmen year I had transferred from a school where I was taking Latin to a school that didn't offer it and wouldn't let me take Spanish so late in the year. So I took Spanish sophomore and Junior year and earned an 100 on the Regents. I got a call from my counselor telling me I couldn't take AP English if I chose to take Spanish 4 Senior year. I explained this to Geneseo so hopefully they'll have mercy.<br>
I've taken AP US History, AP English, Human Anatomy and Physiology...basically all the most rigorous courses I was capable of taking. Geneseo is so selective nowadays though so I still have some serious doubts.</p>