My Status : Incomplete items outstanding, help please

<p>Prior to today, it stated that I turned in everything on time on October 28, 2014 (what it said for date on received). Anyways, I did EA-- and I just want to know what am I missing? I had everything done apparently, but now im deferred.... </p>

<p>my major is pre-communications</p>

<p>SAT: 2010 (750 M, 600 CR, 660 W)
ACT: 32 (34M, 32 E, 31 CR, 30 Science)
UW: 3.14529
W: 3.489</p>

<p>same here. Deferred. Incomplete items outstanding. </p>

<p>

Wouldn’t it make more sense to call the school directly than to ask a bunch of complete strangers on an internet bulletin board?</p>

<p>This means you were deferred. It doesn’t mean you missed the deadline, it means they need more information before they decide whether to admit you or not. I was deferred as well. Look to the bottom and it shows what they need. Hope that helps :)</p>

<p>@mixedberrysaurus‌ it stated i need a 7th semester transcript. however it never said i needed that prior to today…</p>

<p>@Pastafarianism‌ Yep! They want to see how you did this semester before they decide :slight_smile: Just send it in once it becomes available! Your decision letter (available in a couple of days) will have more info.</p>

<p>@mixedberrysaurus‌ oh. i should also send in my community college grades right? since my semester for that has finished-- and they were both A’s in communications and chinese 2
(my major is communications)-- might look a bit better right?</p>

<p>@Pastafarianism‌ Call them and see what they say! :smiley: </p>