My subject tests aren't in different areas

<p>I took physics and bio, good scores on each. I just found out after trying to put it in my UC app that they need to be in different subjects. Am I screwed? Would it even let me submit my app if they aren’t in different areas?</p>

<p>Anyone have experience with this?</p>

<p>You are not screwed. Hurry up and sign up for the December test date, and be sure to put down to have the scores sent to the UC's you are applying to!</p>

<p>even if you have to do standby.</p>

<p>What happens if I don't get in through standby?</p>

<p>Will I be auto rejected?</p>

<p>Just specify which one(s) you are planning to take in December, and you should be fine. But like I said, make sure that you register to have your scores sent to the UC's you are applying to.</p>

<p>No, you won't be "auto-rejected" if you don't have the proper test scores, but it'll be up the readers to allow the exception, and those exceptions are extremely rare.</p>

<p>i dont see why u didn't take math2 =S almost everyone takes that... and i think u cna do alright on it..</p>

<p>I have to do standby testing.. So if I don't get in to that then I won't have any more subject tests.</p>

<p>UC may cut some admission requirements including the SAT subject tests.
UC</a> may cut some admission requirements - Sacramento News - Local and Breaking Sacramento News | Sacramento Bee</p>

<p>Take the second subject test if you can; it isn't a done deal and it may not apply this year in any case.</p>