My UC Application

Hello, I applied to UCs and I have remained the Spring 2016(quarter system) section as PL (Planned).
I listed only one class for PL, and now I think I will take some more classes on Spring 2016 quarter.
How can I update those? Should I directly contact them and list the classes I would like to take for the next quarter?

One more thing, I am going to take more than 12 units even though it is gonna be my last quarter at CC since I don’t want to get any affect on my admission by taking under than 12 units. Of course, I have finished all GE, major reqs, and I have 100units including this current Winter 2016 quarter. (It means that I have 85 units til Fall 2015 qtr, and 100 units if I finish this current 2016 Winter quarter). Is it okay to take no class or under than 12 units for the next Spring quarter?

Thank you

If you’re going to change anything about your planned courses (more, less, whatever), contact admissions directly. If you’re planning to take fewer classes, I would call an admissions person directly.