My UM

<p>Will EA applicants expect to see some new activity on My UM soon? I heard decision may be posted online prior to 2/1</p>

<p>I heard that too... I don't know if they are posting decisions on MyUM though this year, I thought I heard complaints about last year's decisions online.</p>

<p>I applied EA also, but I never remember getting a website url to check your application status, i thought you could only call and request it, if someone has the address can you please post it??? I really hope to hear a decision sometime soon!</p>

<p>on top of the website, there is a link for My UM which ahs application status</p>

<p>My D also did not get an ID number to check on application status. We had to email UM and they responded. I think the ID number for the MYUM/Easy website was only given to those who had applied using UM's online app (not the common app).</p>

<p>I just went on the myUM/Easy and was able to set up an account for my D. There is no application status on the link though. It just gives you misc. info. (housing, course offerings, etc)</p>

<p>I have a myUM account and I applied using the commonapp.
I think I set it up through the UM website. and it is linked. But you can't check app status there.</p>

<p>u can check if they have all ur material on myUM. I applied using miami's app.... i called the admissions office and they said no decisions will be posted on the site</p>

<p>thank you everyone! I found it!</p>

<p>should we be getting an email or is it just by regular mail?</p>