Mybama student tab but

<p>I was just checking my MyBama account to make sure all of my scores/paperwork was in and I noticed that there is now the student tab…and from what I’ve heard, from there it usually means you’re accepted and there’s usually a “pay enrollment deposit” link. However, there’s no link for that and nothing officially saying I got in, just the addition of the student/academic tab. Any ideas?</p>

<p>Did you look for the enrollment deposit link? It should be on the left side of the page about halfway down in the middle of a bunch of other links.</p>

<p>You should get a letter in the mail that tells you whether you’ve been accepted. I believe that letter will tell you what to do next.</p>

<p>I will go ahead a tell you that if you’re 100% sure you’re going to Alabama, be sure not to dawdle when it comes to paying and enrolling. Housing is pretty competitive and the earlier you get squared away, the better housing you will be able to pick. Depending on when you pay deposits and such, the University will put you in a time slot of when you can register for housing.</p>

<p>Is there only a “student tab” added? I thought other tabs are added as well.</p>

<p>I forget if it’s the student tab or academics tab, but if you scroll down, on the left side, there should be a section about accepted students.</p>

<p>It does sound like you’ve been accepted. Congrats!</p>