MyUW

<p>Is anyone else having huge trouble with MyUW? It won't tell me what my NetID is.</p>

<p>Me too!!</p>

<p>I really want to check my status, but I haven't received any info and it's been a while since I completed my application.</p>

<p>Private message me if noone responds and you find out!! Thanks and good luck!</p>

<p>If you use yahoo mail account, check your spam mails.
I had the same problem with you, and I found my ID in spam mails.</p>

<p>When it sends you that email, what is the email address they used? I'm having trouble digging through my email to find that netid thing. Argghhhh, just got locked out of my account. This is nice >_<</p>

<p>what happens if you forget your NetID? I tried sending myself my password even though I remember it, in hopes that the password recovery would include my NetID. Unfortunately it says there have been too many attempts to recover my password and my account has been locked (odd since this was the first time I've done it). Is there any other way to recover the ID? I've looked around the site and haven't found one.</p>

<p>Call the DoIT helpdesk: 608-264-HELP</p>

<p>nevermind, i figured out that it was only my lastname</p>

<p>but, the fact that it has a space before it really annoys me. anyway to fix this?</p>

<p>Call the school, as posted above.</p>