National Achievement finalists

<p>Congrats, Hotjava! I remember you from some old nmsf posts. Nice work.</p>

<p>got my letter today. i won the $2500 scholarship. yay i'm so happy! congrats everyone!</p>

<p>I also got the 2500 scholarship, good luck to everyone else.</p>

<p>Is the reply form due to the NASP office by March 11th, or does it just need to be postmarked by then? I don't want to reply too early b/c I'm waiting to see if I'm a Nat'l Merit Scholar.</p>

<p>wooo I just found out I got the $2500 scholarship! Good luck everyone!</p>

<p>do you guys/girls mind sharing what your PSAT scores were?</p>

<p>co10: I got a 210 PSAT, so I was a National Merit Commended too. Anyway, you'll need strong grades to ensure you actually get money( I've only heard that I'm a finalist, but not a scholar and winner of money)
Congrats to the rest of you though!</p>

<p>222</p>

<p>now...anyone want to answer my question? (see post 64)</p>

<p>Mine was 197 and i am from Texas, remember it is still regionally based for National Achievement as well. </p>

<p>Hard to tell you'll see, but you can call national merit and ask.</p>

<p>I think (I'm not certain) that I had a 211 (so I was also Commended for Nat'l Merit)</p>

<p>And you'llsee, I'm really not sure, but I'd assume it was a received by date just to be safe.</p>

<p>I got a 228.</p>

<p>@you'llsee: If you end up being a National Merit Scholar as well, won't you be able to use only one of the $2500 scholarships? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this is the case I think you should just send it in. It couldn't hurt.</p>

<p>P.S. Oh snap, today's the 11th. Ah well.</p>

<p>@inconspicuous: Thanks!</p>

<p>you can only get one if you qualify for both(which is legit btw) hotjava.</p>

<p>i gawt a 222</p>

<p>i got a 188 or something. just high enough to put me in the running, but my grades are fantastic and my application is pretty attractive, despite my less than stellar standardized test scores haha (i got the 2500). dont lose hope if your score isnt outstanding.</p>

<p>I got an email about how I didn't respond and blah blah respond by the 26th...but I didn't respond because I don't know what college I'm going to! Does anyone else else have any idea what to do?</p>

<p>Princessbell, you should respond to ensure that you are taking the money. In the mail I got it also included a form that allows you to send in a change of college of request, that way if you get into a top school (I hope you do btw) then you change it and still get the money. BUT SEND IT IN NOW!!!!!! To ensure that you get the scholarship money.</p>

<p>Okay, I'm really late... but hey, I just got the letter. I'm an honorary National Achievement Scholar!!!!! Whoo yeah!.... wait, where'd everybody go? ;)</p>

<p>Congratulations to everyone who is now a Finalist</p>

<p>Hey guys… (yes I know this thread is months old and many of you are not here anymore)</p>

<p>Mind telling me what your SAT scores were and where you’re from? I’m in Florida and I got a 1880 (highest being a 690 in CR), but I plan on taking it again in December and actually studying for the math portion this time.</p>

<p>does anyone know what the national achievement scholarship cut off score for TN is?</p>