National Achievement finalists

<p>:(
(10 char)</p>

<p>There’s still hope… They didn’t send out all of them yet.</p>

<p>and did I really just say “much since?” in that last post…?</p>

<p>I hate waiting for mail…I hope I hear soon :3
G’luck everyone who hasn’t heard yet :]</p>

<p>Does getting the NAF scholarship mean we’re not getting the NMF scholarship?</p>

<p>^ Yep, its one or the other.</p>

<p>Got my national achievement scholarship offer today. It was for Davidson which I didn’t even apply to so I guess I’ll have to change this.</p>

<p>Oh man, I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m still hoping that there’s something coming for me, even though it’s already the 14th.</p>

<p>We havent heard a thing either. S is disappointed. He had a 198 PSAT and 2120 SAT 4.24 WTD 3.7 unweighted… He called up there two weeks ago and the lady said she could not tell him anything and that they were still sending things out. But isn’t there a deadline on the paperwork? We’ve given up at this point. When he was named a finalist we never got a thing in the mail. They said it was probably lost in the snow deliveries. Our school principal called us weeks afterward to tell us he was named a finalist.</p>

<p>For those who did receive it, isn’t there a form you have to submit back in March?</p>

<p>^The form for the scholarship I received needed to be returned by March 10th.</p>

<p>My principal just notified me that I was a finalist yesterday and gave me a letter that was dated January 22nd. I was so mad! I never got a letter saying that I was a finalist at hom which is weird…Still no letter about scholarships.</p>

<p>:o That’s really weird. Ask your principal when she got it. Because if she had it since the 22nd, that’s really irresponsible of him/her. If he/she just got it, though, try calling the people at the number provided on the website and ask for an explanation. They’re really nice.</p>