National Achievement Winner but don't know it?

<p>So I have been getting a few letters from colleges commending me on my performance in the National Achievement Program. The problem is....I haven't been notified by anyone about even making the National Achievement Program cutoff. Is it possible that my school simply hasn't told me yet?</p>

<p>Were there kids from your school who were publicly acknowledged?</p>

<p>I suggest contacting National Merit Scholarship Program and ask to be transferred to National Achievement.</p>

<p>No one was publicly acknowledged. I will try calling them tomorrow. Thank you so much for the help!</p>

<p>I agree with learninginprog. Call the national office. If you are a semifinalist, tell them you were NOT notified by your school and what you now need to do about your missed dates for the Finalist application. Your parents should call your high school if you are a semifinalist and talk to your guidance office. Someone dropped the ball.
Good Luck!</p>

<p>HSG</p>

<p>AmericanJoker,</p>

<p>Ugh on your high school. Ours was late and we had to backtrack on early aps and send an addendum. In 2010, S was named a semi-finalist then a finalist in the spring. Last month, D was named Outstanding Participant (that’s the top 3% terminal one). BOTH designations triggered a rapid avalanche of mail from colleges. So find out what your designation is! You can call the program, but I would walk into the school office Monday and inquire. They dropped the ball. If you post your score and state, I’m sure one of us can tell you the cutoff.</p>