National Achievement

<p>Anyone from VA make it?</p>

<p>@bostonmom2 192 didn’t make it in VA but it gets you Referred Scholar.</p>

<p>I made it with what I think was a 216(?)</p>

<p>But that’s been overshadowed my semi-finalist status in the national merit competition.</p>

<p>People always immediately think I only got National Achievement when I first tell them about my Merit status, even when I don’t mention Achievement. It’s pretty annoying.</p>

<p>199 qualified in Colorado.</p>

<p>@AmbitiousDreams. Thanks</p>

<p>191 in Texas is Outstanding Participant </p>

<p>Sent from my SGH-T989 using CC</p>

<p>197 in Maryland</p>

<p>Anyone make national merit?</p>

<p>199 made national achievement in NY :slight_smile: idk about who got national merit @Philovitist</p>

<p>i made it! 212 in ca but i think the cutoff mightve been lower 205 maybe? when do we find out if were finalists</p>

<p>Spring…</p>

<p>Am I the only one who has yet to receive any information since being notified of Semi-finalist status? No application, login information, or anything.</p>

<p>@QuiteWhittle No. I haven’t recieved anything either. I called and they told me to talk to my counselor.</p>

<p>My son never received anything fom his school telling him he was an outstanding participant. He started receiving mailings from colleges referring to his recognition by National Achievement. I called NMSC and they could only confirm that he wasn’t a semifinalist and to contact his school. His counselor thought he woud’ve been notified via mail to our home so she never mentioned it but she did confirm his results.</p>

<p>Reeinez-similar situation here. I plan to call tomorrow.</p>

<p>i turned in my application for finalist, but havent heard anything since then, i thought we werent supposed to hear back until january?</p>

<p>I thought the application to be a finalist was due like October 12??</p>

<p>^Indeed, it was…</p>

<p>Okay, thank you. I was asking because people posted in mid-November that they have not received log-in/application information.</p>

<p>How does the SAT factor on to the NA award? My D took the PSAT without study prep and got a 205 but SAT was much better at 2250. Will this make a difference in going from Semi finalist to Finalist?</p>