National Achievement

<p>I found out that I’m a finalist today! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations. </p>

<p>I just got my letter in the mail today telling me that I’m a finalist, so I don’t know what my principal was doing; maybe I’ll get my certificate from him sometime this week.</p>

<p>My letter only had to travel a few hundred miles from within the state of Illinois, so if you haven’t heard from them yet and live further away, maybe the finalist notification is still in transit.</p>

<p>Good luck to all.</p>

<p>thanks garmeth, and congrats to you too!</p>

<p>I just have two concerns:

1. So we don’t have to do anything else for the competition? The letter doesn’t really say.</p>

<ol>
<li>They say that they gave a certificate to my principal so she can give it to me. The problem is that the principal doesn’t know who I am :P</li>
</ol>

<p>Still haven’t received notification here in VA. I’m really hoping that it comes tomorrow</p>

<p>Would you be able to share your PSAT scores? Very happy for you and eager to see if my Jr. son might be in the running next year like you all are. Thanks and congratulations!</p>

<p>I come from a state where the ACT is a thing so I didn’t even know the PSAT was a major test and missed it. I took a makeup SAT ( the directions are VERY vague for this and I was in a ~4 month period where I didn’t even know if my test counted) and one day my counselor calls me in and notifies me that I made semifinalist.</p>

<p>I got a 1980 on SAT. ACT was much higher at a 33 but oh well, I still made it.</p>

<p>I got a 2070 on the SAT and a 199 on the PSAT. I’m from NY</p>

<p>Also to kuromeido’s questions. </p>

<ol>
<li><p>For the money no I Don’t believe yo have to do anything, but I think there is some way to notify colleges of your finalist standings which may affect merit scholarships that they can offer you .</p></li>
<li><p>Can’t the principal just call you to the office over speakers or something :O?</p></li>
</ol>

<p>found out that I’m a finalist today too! congrats everyone!</p>

<p>I got a 2090 on SAT, 198 on PSAT and 34 (35/36/35/30) on ACT…</p>

<p>I really didn’t focus on the SAT</p>

<p>I can’t even remember my PSAT score, but I did get a 2290 on the SAT.</p>

<p>Finalist! PSAT was like 203 or something, and my sat was a 1990. I got a 34 on my ACT though. Is there like, a specific way we can inform colleges of our standing or do they find out on their own?</p>

<p>Ugh! Still waiting. Congrats to those that found out.</p>

<p>I’m a finalist!! My principal came into my math class today to inform me-- such a relief!</p>

<p>Got my letter. No one cared, but I’ve been waiting for this since the 8th grade.</p>

<p>@Philovitist, I care. Congratulations, continue on with your great work!!</p>

<p>Well. Thanks, you, too.</p>

<p>Congrats Philovitist!</p>

<p>Anyone know how we proceed, especially if we want to apply for corporate scholarships?</p>

<p>If you made finalist, please post your score and state.</p>

<p>2290, SC</p>

<p>I don’t know about my PSAT score. 76/66/78? I know that’s pretty close, if not accurate.</p>