National Achievement

<p>Finalist, yes. Scholarship, no.</p>

<p>Scholarship!</p>

<p>Sent from my SGH-T989 using CC</p>

<p>received a letter today saying that i got the scholarship! but, does that mean i didn’t get a corporate scholarship?</p>

<p>nevermind, it says on their website that 700 get the scholarship and 100 get corporate awards.</p>

<p>I got the scholarship too. :)</p>

<p>Money, money, money, money!!! </p>

<p>Good day today.</p>

<p>Congrats to all.</p>

<p>I got a letter in the mail today notifying me that I got the $2500 scholarship! I’m a National Merit Finalist, too, but I can’t get both scholarships, can I?</p>

<p>Oh, here it comes.</p>

<p>It came. very happy.</p>

<p>I haven’t received any mail saying that I have or have not won the scholarship…</p>

<p>2 things:
Are any of the winners from the east coast near New York and
Has anyone received a corporate scholarship yet?</p>

<p>Yes to both. My D from NJ.</p>

<p>Has anyone received a letter saying that they did NOT win a scholarship??</p>

<p>There are still some awards to be mailed out although a majority of them were mailed out March 1st and rejection letters get sent out mid April - APril 17th I believe</p>

<p>Are $2500 scholarships still being sent out?</p>

<p>I really don’t think they’re still sending em out…</p>

<p>My S just received a $2500 national Achievement Scholarship today</p>

<p>My son did get notified that he is a Finalist, but I can’t find the notification … Was he supposed to accept the award or do anything else by a certain date? I am worried that we may have screwed this up… was the $2500 award.</p>

<p>I got a letter today in reference to the 2014 Nat’l achievement program. It said something about confirming participation and being one of 4700 students recognized. Does anyone know what this means. I don’t get why they make these letters so cryptic or why they don’t plainly lay out the whole procedure.</p>

<p>This process is ridiculous. You would think they are offering secret free rides.</p>