National champions!

<p>Bama softball just beat Oklahoma 5 -4 to win the National Championship!! ROLL TIDE!!</p>

<p>Roll tide!!!</p>

<p>Those girls were great! Loved their attitude with the rain. Roll tide!!</p>

<p>What determination and drive…finish it they did!!! Party still going strong here in the Midwest… I said it’s great to be from Alabama!! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Great game! Coach Murphy let the girls reenergize and get fired up in the rain. I believe that was when the Tide shifted. Roll Tide and congrats ladies!</p>

<p>The Oklahoma horse face coach got what was coming to her. She did a great job of telling her team they couldn’t play in the rain. And I loved Traina ending it by striking out that sasquatch pitcher of theirs :-)</p>

<p>Do a couple victory shots for me ahpimommy. What a great time you all must be having. I wish I was there even with this flu.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>Roll Tide Roll!!!</p>

<p>That was a fatal mistake the Oklahoma coach made! Watching Alabama get fired up with their fans in that downpour was epic! I loved how the OK coach was all bundled up with raingear and our Bama coaches acted like it was just another sunny day!!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Exactly. Liquid sunshine, as we call it in Hawaii. </p>

<p>What a great example of the role sports psychology can play in the performance of athletes (and coaches).</p>

<p>Malanai…EXACTLY!!! I am telling you that the 4th inning and OU’s coach putting her girls in the dugout hurt them. We call it the "happy theory’ at our house!</p>

<p>Loved the cheers in the liquid sunshine! Hope they turn up on YouTube!</p>

<p>Joy to watch!</p>

<p>Watched the entire World Series and it was fun!</p>

<p>I was awed at how they never gave up, and supported each other!
J Train was awesome! Nerves of steel!</p>

<p>But what I enjoyed the most was just how much these young ladies clearly love playing the game! </p>

<p>Oh and the fans at the game were just as fun! Loved the gnome boys!</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Great job, ladies!! RTR!!</p>

<p>Thanks for letting us know the game was on. I watched some of it last night and boy was it exciting.</p>