National Hispanic Recognition Program-New York cut offs for 2012,2013, or 2014

<p>Hi, I have been searching high and low trying to figure out what the NHRP cutoff has been in New York and I can't find anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Much thanks.</p>

<p>NHRP Regional cutoffs are not published. If you call NHRP they will give you the cutoff score for your Region.</p>

<p>Go to the Resources sticky thread at the top of this forum for the Class of 2014 cutoffs (NY is in the Mid Atlantic Region) as well as for some earlier years.</p>

<p>Thank you. I think the latest i could find,Mid-Atlantic( NY)) NHRP cut off was 188. According to some threads.I’m new to this website and it it difficult for me to figure out how to find specific threads. Not sure exactly what year it was for but it gives me an idea. My daughter took her PSAT this past October 2013 and recieved a 191. I’ve got my fingers crossed.</p>

<p>188 is for this year’s sr class, so with a 191 you D is in great shape. The most I’ve seen cutoffs change from year to year is a point or two. </p>

<p>Be sure to keep an eye out on this forum and the NHRP timeline that is on their website, sometimes GCs are not familiar with the program and don’t notify qualifying students in a timely manner.</p>

<p>Also, check out the thread on colleges offering merit aid for NHRPs.</p>

<p>Thank you! Will check the merit aid thread as well.</p>

<p>Here were the cutoffs for 2011 to give you an idea:</p>

<p><a href=“NHRP state cutoff scores - Class of 2011 - #16 by Almaca - Hispanic Students - College Confidential Forums”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/hispanic-students/915179-nhrp-state-cutoff-scores-class-of-2011-p2.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Thank you!</p>