National Hispanic Recognition Program

<p>We should hear back in September. Still plenty of time to address issues before applying even to ED schools.</p>

<p>Just wanted to let this forum know that I just received one of these awards in the mail. No email notification, just a nice little certificate. I live in the Southeast, had ~198 on PSAT and submitted the application a few months back. </p>

<p>My D rec’d today in the mail as well in MA. </p>

<p>Received mine as well today. From MA </p>

<p>Just got an email on Friday that they didn’t receive the complete Eligibility Verification Form (which I know we uploaded)…wonder if it isn’t “complete” or we didn’t upload it right. I resent it to them via email as they said.</p>

<p>Got it here in CA today!</p>

<p>Son received his today in Southern California.</p>

<p>Son got his yesterday in MA</p>

<p>Will my daughter’s package to University of Iowa be automatically adjusted with new awards or does she need to ask to be re-evaluated?</p>

<p>My friend and I got ours in TX! :smiley: </p>

<p>Has anyone received their award in NY?</p>

<p>Anyone know the Midwest cutoff score? I scored in the 80th percentile and haven’t gotten anything in the mail…</p>

<p>Son scored 208, received his certificate on 9/9 in AZ.</p>

<p>Somebody from Kansas posted 196 was the cutoff there. You can call and confirm scores needed for your region (see page 50). Good luck! </p>

<p>My daughter also received her’s this week in Pearland (Houston suburb), TX! I am looking for current info on scholarships for NHS at UCLA, U. of Southern California, Baylor and Texas A&M. Please pass along if any.</p>

<p>My son received his NHRP letter a week ago (Southern California). I was wondering if anybody has received any offers yet. He received a very good offer from Fresno State a couple of weeks before receiving his NHRP letter but nothing since. </p>

<p>No offers yet in So. Ca. Anxiously waiting…</p>

<p>Have any international students received theirs?</p>

<p>I haven’t gotten a letter yet, or an email I didn’t qualify. I got a 201 in Florida, so I am pretty sure I do. We are supposed to know this month, and that leaves only two days…</p>

<p>We had gotten an email saying that the verification form hadn’t been uploaded (although it had, they told us it might have been too big of a file…we have sent it via email and verified they got it) but all that was due by Sept 25 so I am imagining they will be sending another batch out soon</p>