National Hispanic Scholar NHRP Class of 2019

Mine got her letter in the mail today…WA state :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Mine got her letter today, too - California!

Just received the letter in California.

@ScientificRocket Thank you for this!

Hi, I would love to find out about the schools on your list as it would save me so much research. Please let me know if you are able or willing to share at all.
Thank you,
Elena

In OH and still waiting… so far just got commended scholar.

No Certificate in Boston yet. Apparently 8 days isn’t enough for the Pony Express. Hopefully before May 1st…

Nothing in New Jersey yet either!

So I called and confirmed my acceptance on NHRP, but my index score is 213, which online seems good enough for commended??? Any information on that

I think people are getting NHRP and National merit scholars confused here. Two different things…

Certificate arrived today! Royal Palm Beach, Fl.

Certificate arrived in TX today!

Still waiting in VA…

I just click on the link of any username and I can message from there @nhpm510

Also if anyone has questions about the honor’s college at ASU and the National Hispanic scholarship, don’t hesitate to ask! I am a current out of state freshman.

@BriTexan - thx!
So, what do you like best/least about your ASU choice?
Do you HAVE to be in the honors college if you accept the award there?

certificate arrived today in GA

Hip, hip hooray - certificate arrived in VA!

parent here. Is there a single website that lists the schools who are offering merit aid for the NH scholars?

@BriTexan …the “send message” icon just appeared, when I clicked a username, after I crossed the 15 post mark. It wasn’t there before :slight_smile:

I also saw when I hit “reply” directly to your post, it permitted me to send you a private response.