National Hispanic Scholar NHRP Class of 2019

@ChihuahuaMom We are in Phoenix. I hope your son receives his award letter tomorrow. I know it’s really hard to wait.

Good luck everyone. Even though we got confirmation over the phone back in 2016, I was not content until we got that official notification. We really, really, really needed that big merit money to make college happen for our kid.

@ArizonaParent Ok, tried to share email but not allowed and Post was deleted. Also tried to share Google Doc and am still getting clarification if that is ok so I don’t get shunned for life or whatever. Links seem to be ok so would hope so. If not I will create an interim website to post all Goog doc stuff. TY.

@ArizonaParent can’t post Goog sheet either. Can PM once you get 15 posts.

Still (impatiently) waiting in VA. Can anyone advise what state the white envelopes are being mailed from?
Thanks!

I live in TX, but I haven’t recieved the letter yet. I should have qualified, as I had the right GPA and was invited to apply. Hopefully, it comes in this week!

Daughter got her certificate in the mail today. We are in CA. It’s a large white envelope from College Board.

@PepperJo - can you advise the postmark? College Board has offices all over the country.

Somehow I managed to PM before 15 posts @BriTexan (trying to figure out how I did that!) Another NHRP recipient.

@PepperJo - can you advise what postmark the envelope had on it? College Board has offices all over the country!

@nhpm510
The address was One Scholarship Way,St. Peter, Minnesota. The return address and postage was computer printed on the envelope. No actual stamp, and no stamped postmark.

@PepperJo many thanks and sorry about the double post. Didn’t realize the delay in posting.
MN gives me hope for possibly sooner rather than later.

Did your child get the confirmation email from NHRP back in February or March saying that they had received the form signed by your counselor? And you’re sure your child met minimum GPA requirements? If so, nothing to worry about. Pretty sure if they are qualified, then you’ll get the letter. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day.

@tbrixton I am a college professor with a publicly available e-mail address, so I don’t mind giving that out. If you e-mail me there I will send you my lists. amy.marin@phoenixcollege.edu

Still no in Ohio

Still waiting in Nebraska.

If you call the number on the application letter for customer service, they will look up your child and let you know if they are a scholar. I called yesterday.

Nothing in Boston today.

Thank you Loki71!! Just called and they confirmed it!

I also confirmed it. Thank you!