NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

What are your stats?

did you write all of the optional essays?

I was accepted and I skipped one of the optional essay questions

thats weird, im not sure about the password because i haven’t paid my enrollment deposit but the ncsu email should just be unityid@ncsu.edu. i havent tried to access it yet

i applied as biochemistry, college of agriculture and life sciences
gpa: 3.36
credits when applied: 59

i only did the required essays

1 Like

One of my essays ended up in one on my activities description lol

Still no results here.

same

wdym? did you only do the required essays as well?

I guess I accidentally copy and pasted one of my essays in my activities section. I did all the required essays, and one of the one’s that weren’t required.

oh okay lol
i’m really hoping me not getting anything back is not a bad sign

What major did you apply for and what were your stats? I was rejected as a transfer last year and finally got in this year.

nutrition science, i have a 4.0 college gpa and around 32 transferable credits, lots of extracurriculars

You seem like a really strong applicant. Do you have all requirements for competitive applicants for the college your applying to.

i do not have all because i am a freshman, but I have 80% of them

ok. I still think you have a goof chance at getting in. I was missing one when I applied last year, but Poole may be more competitive.

1 Like

has anyone gotten a decision today?

has anyone got a decision today? Just received a rejection - applied finance
4.0 gpa
1470 sat 15 credit hours
calc 1 and 2 completed
Strong essays
English in progress.
I find it odd because I have never seen a decision come out on a sunday at 4pm. Especially applying business I do not think I should have been rejected. Could this be a mistake? Have not heard anyone else get their decision back today

when did you turn in your application? and are the total credit hours you have 15?

I have not received a decision yet