NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

submitted application feb 15. I had 15 credit hours first semester, 16 in progress rn

That makes no sense

Is it because of the time you applied?

They may have rejected you since you have very few credit hours? You have Calc 1 and 2, which is really good, so thatā€™s odd you were rejected, in my opinion.

quick question did they ever request your spring semester grades?

they did not

i have no idea either

no idea, will give them a call tomorrow

My son was just admitted as a transfer on Saturday! We thought it would take longer for the decision but this was early.

Got an update on SATURDAY that they want current grades ( after everyone in here agreed that if you have more than 30 credit hours you donā€™t get asked for them) and I obliged. Shortly thereafter withdraw button is gone. Anyone else get asked for current grades recently when it seems like everyone else was already asked?

Did they request your official high school transcript?

I know many people getting rejected with 4.0s due to bad essays and little to no extracurriculars in college. If you have good grades while doing nothing with your life youā€™re not getting in. Try again another day.

you know people that has been rejected? I always though NCSU does not reject anyone, just place them in waitlistā€¦

Iā€™ve been placed in waitlist :disappointed: :disappointed:
sorry to ask but the previous comment let me confusedā€¦ is there any people that is been clearly rejected? I took my waitlist as a rejectionā€¦ but may I still have some hope? the letter said they will give me a final decision by june 15.

Has anyone actually got in between Sunday and now? feel like its all been waitlist/denials since then.

I received a status update at one in the morning asking me to submit the grades I have so far for spring 2022. Has anyone received an acceptance after submitting grades?

They reject people if they donā€™t have the recommendations for competitive applicants completed. I was rejected as a transfer last year and then got in this year.

1 Like

For people who got into UNC and State- which are you choosing and why

Thanks. IĀ“ve been waitlisted, the letter said to submit the grades for second semester/final grades before June 1st, and IĀ“ll get a final decision by June 15. Hope I still have a chance.

That is incorrect. My son was accepted with one of the required classes for his major in progress this semester.

no he means he didnā€™t have the class at all last year, in progress or anything