NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

oh no nevermind, dont have access to it

Does anyone else have the new student orientation on their wolfpack portal?

Withdrawal option is gone.

Same here with the orientation and withdrawal gone. Does this mean Iā€™m in?

I donā€™t know, I wish I knew. I applied last year, and was denied, and didnā€™t remember seeing the new student orientation.

1 Like

Does this mean decisions should be out this week?

My bet is tomorrow or Friday.

1 Like

What major did you apply as?

Applied to political science but hoping to switch to business if Iā€™m accepted

1 Like

Nice! I applied to Poole, I hope I get in. I have all the requirements for a competitive applicant, and received an A in Calc 1

1 Like

Good luck bro, hope we both get in!

1 Like

I have an orientation option now but i still have a withdraw optionā€¦

I got a new student orientation and my withdraw button is gone, is this a good sign?

I dont really know what to make of the withdraw button. If you got in, maybe its important you still have it. If you got denied i dont see the point of having a withdraw buttonā€¦

Edit: but withdrawing is also different from denying an offerā€¦ idk.

Only thing this means is that they will probably release results by the end of this weekend.

I have the new student option as well, but they had requested my current grades which I havenā€™t sent in yet so not sure if it means anything

1 Like

Why havenā€™t you provided your grades yet? My son told me is was just an online form to list your classes in progress with current grade.

A lot harder for them to say actualllyyyy we dont want you if he gets an acceptence before the current grade deadline. Especially if your current grades arent that good.

The request includes language stating a final decision will not be reached until the current grades are provided.

are u guys thinking decisions are coming out today or tomorrow? i am so nervous