NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

are you changing majors within the same like department or for example switching from psych to business?

departments

they might make you got through CODA iā€™ve heard. but also maybe give them a call or if you have the requirements, I feel like they should allow you

Should I be concerned if I havenā€™t heard anything back? I didnā€™t get a request for current grades or any other messages other than a thank you for applying. I also still have the withdraw button.

I would call them. Its very possible they are still reviewing applications.

1 Like

I agree, you may want to call admissions.

1 Like

I have not heard anything back either. I emailed a week ago and they just said ā€œdecisions come out on a rolling basis.ā€

1 Like

Still havenā€™t heard anything. Called admissions and they said I probably wonā€™t hear back until next week after May 1st.

Who here has heard back after requesting current grades?

I just got waitlisted. Is anyone else in the same boat?

I was waitlisted too

Waitlisted too. But they told me 2 weeks ago.

Hi i am currently waiting for my decision as a transfer for fall 2023. I have tried to do this with the unity ID. It tells me I have a unity ID but when I go to reset the password and get security questions, it tells me that I have to contact like some place or person for help. Also I tried resetting my password, and I got an email to my personal email acount and it was a group email to what would be a ncsu email for me with my name. The email was like ā€œAn unsuccessful attempt was made to change your NC State Unity password:ā€. I just dont know if this isna good or bad sign.

Great sign!