NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

Idk prbly friday

My family / student thing is gone anyone else?

mine is gone aswell, withdraw button is still gone too

1 Like

My orientation thing is gone too

Anyone have the orientation thing?

they said that it was an error

Wait so they fixed the orientation thing? I didnā€™t log on in time to see whether or not I had it.

Yeah. My orientation thing is gone now

I wouldnt say it means anything. Withdraw button gone means they made decision and the new student thing couldve easily been an ccident

my roommate and I both have 4.0ā€™s. He is taking calc 1 right now in progress (second semester) and I am taking English right now in progress as well. However, neither of us have received a current grade request. Is this a good sign? Not sure if this means a deferral or acceptance

I think you might get deferred and then once your classes are completed theyā€™ll probably accept you?

Yes, thatā€™s puzzling. Did your roommate complete english and did you complete calc?

My son is the same: 4.0 GPA from the Fall, english complete and calc in progress. He will have 32 hours complete at the end of this month and he was asked for current grades yesterday. I see this as a positive for him b/c he has all Aā€™s. But not sure why they ask some and not others, with what appears to be similar stats. Could be a request is forthcoming?? I know someone else on this board was asked for grades last week, so not all at the same time.

Yes I had completed calc 1 and 2 in high school but am taking English right now. My roommate has completed English last semester and is currently taking calc. We are both freshmen also at UNCC and will both have 30 credit hours by the end of the year. We are not sure why we have not received a request for grades because we know someone who is also taking calc right now who received a request. Like you said, a request could be forthcoming.

My son is at UNCC as well. Iā€™m assuming you and your roomate at applying to Poole? Do your high school calc classes meet the calc requirement for NC State? Did you and your roomate take the 1104 english (4 credit hours)? that class is a direct transfer and meets the NC State requirement for their Eng 101.

Yes, both applying to Poole, both my calc classes from high school transfer to NC State, and my roommate completed 1104 English last semester which I am taking right now.

Same situation then. I think you are in good shape.

Iā€™m reapplying as a transfer this year. Last year I didnā€™t have Calculus. I called admissions and they said not having calc is an automatic rejection. I got an A in Calc last semester, so hopefully this time around I get in lol.

They told us calc could be in progress, but looks like youā€™ll be good. complete is better than in progress.

I have had radio silence with a 4.0gpa first semester and 32 credit hours completed with 48 in progress. I hope the reason they havenā€™t reached out is cause I have 30+ credit hours, but Iā€™m only in my second semester soā€¦

They havenā€™t reached since you have 30+ credits, I think.

1 Like