NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

If the results dont come out by 5pm today, i would count on friday being release date

i hope so, i just feel like they canā€™t be too happy only having one semester of grades to work with

Is not having calc an immediate rejection for all majors?? Iā€™m a sophomore right now and applied as a psych major. I got an A in Stats last semester but thats the only college math Iā€™ve taken. Iā€™m at UNCW right now and have a 3.73 with 76 credit hours (Including 30 transfer from high school APs). Iā€™m also retaking a class and should have a 3.92 by the end of this semester.

Also in the honors college, have made deanā€™s list twice, two publications from school magazine, and another EC as an artist.

And I have a part time job.

Yea idrk why u had to include the job part but hopefully you made it clear you are retaking the class.

iā€™m sorry but the first part of your response was really funny LOL

1 Like

lmao sorry i was just tryna give a full list of my stats like other people do on here

The big 4 oā€™clock is upon us

Well, GL everyone i guess its coming out tmrw

Accepted (Found out through mypack) (click the reset security questions things to get access)

College GPA : 4.0 (27 credits)
HS GPA : 3.2
SAT: 1430
Major: Biochem
Research ecā€™s and local competitions
Instate

how did you find out I am not able to figure out how to do this, and congratulations!!

how do you reset your security questions

My friend who goes to NCSU was trying to help me access it last night. Something about how you can see your decision early through mypack. I just couldnā€™t get it to work though. Hope that doesnā€™t mean a denial

Dont you need a unity ID to reset the questions?

I changed my password and security questions for my wolfpack portal and my personal email said that i did so. Not saying i got in but im hopeful!

How did you remedy the glitchy thingy when you try to sign in?

how are yā€™all getting into wolfpack? donā€™t you need a unity id? i can get into wolf paw but not wolf pack

i tried it on wolfpaw and it says my portal is inactive is that bad lmao

Congrats, did you ever receive a request for current grades?