NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

No, Also for everyone else go through the security question and there is a guide for ur password and if u got in it should say pay ur deposits

I was able to reset my password and set up security questions and nc statw sent me an email asking if that was me. I saw nothing about deposits but i couldnt even actually sign in cause of a dumb redirect bug but i assume this is very good news

Yeah I got the exact same redirect bug and it won’t even let me log out. Don’t know what’s going on lol.

Is this on wolfPAW or MyPack? I’m confused where you’re editing the security question or finding your unity ID.

i reset my password on wolf paw but it doesn’t say anything abt security questions

When I access the reset password form using the unity ID format (first initial)(middle initial)(first 6 letters of last), it prompts me to set up security questions before I reset my password. I tried this with other strings and it simply says invalid unity ID. Good sign?

yeah go ahead with hat and set up the questions and u can login

Unity Credentials – Office of Information Technology (for password)

still so very confused, after it tells me to set up security questions, what do i do next cause there isnt any other option

go to forgot my password, then set up security questions, use your first initial, middle initial, then first five of your last name for your unity id. for password use the last 4 of ur student id (found in wolfpaw) then ur birthday month and day. set up security questions and log in. that’s as far as i got before the redirect glitch

2 Likes

first 6 of ur last name sorry

i only have edit security questions

yeah do that

also do y’all think it’s bad that it’s releasing our info to the service and we’re prolly not supposed to be accessing this lmao

i cant access it, i think its because i have a generic name

We’re not hacking the system. This is a known thing that NCSU transfers have been doing for years

okay cool. is the redirect glitch a bad sign

Not sure. I’ve been getting it as well. We’ll just have to find out tomorrow ig

I’m just gonna take it as a good sign that my unity ID exists. Feels like that wouldn’t be the case if I was rejected.

1 Like

Is anyone else getting the ‘forbidden’ page show up now?

I was able to login to wolfware