NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

Same here

Does this mean anything good?

no clue honestly I feel like it has to though right?

if you guys try to access this page Set Security Questions Authentication Page does it say ‘forbidden’?

no it shows the security questions

It shows to log in for me

its like a page redirect error or something, I was able to access it a few minutes ago, but now its broken for me

my ncsu email is also not active

do u not have an ncsu email? mine was listed within my personal email when I tried resetting my password to the Unity ID

When i did that mypack thing, it knew that the unity ID was linked to my personal email. There shouldnt be a different unity id linked to MY email. Therefore im assuming they made an account for me. For those confused its a mypack thing and your unity id should exist. If it doesn’t exist, it isnt a bad thing. They may not have decided about you yet simply. If your unity id exists, they have no reason to make you a student ID without you being accepted

Generic names havw digits at the end ex: FMgeneric3 or FMgeneric7

no i do i just can’t get into it

girl this does not make sense

BRUH i got so excited when i was able to change my passwords and set up security questions but now that everyone could do it and my withdraw button is still there, and I can’t actually get in
 I’m starting to think it means nothing.

Everyone calm down historically the withdraws button change by major and if it says “forbidden” its because u tried it too much and it has locked you out. Also I have a very unique eastern name which was the only reason i was able to figure my login out

Tldr: chill out were all gonna make it brahs

1 Like

I dont have a forbidden page
 it just does a dumb “redirect” thing where two different pages are switching places at like 10hz where i can clearly see one or the other but the shibboleth thing doesnt let me continue into the portal

if u have a common name like william smith then you pretty much have to wait for your decision. Do not try to brute force (it will block you). And I think the reason the glitch thing happened is because of either changes or too many people trying to do the same action.

I think state might be doing something to prevent people from logging in I got lucky because I got my username first try

You seem to know your way with tech so basically when i did the password reset and security question reset, NC State sent an email to my personal email saying that someone did that. So there IS an account linked to ME. but i cant get in :confused:

Hoping that the reason so many ppl on this thread could reset those things is because we all seem to be trying HARD to get in, maybe we’re all lucky. If the results don’t come out officially tomorrow I may have a stroke.

TLDR: maybe we are just all good, im gonna panic soon