NC State Transfer for Fall 2022 admission

seems like a really good sign

overall I think decisions are definitely coming tmmrw

found a way to find out if you got in and I did

pm for method

Check your mypack if you had the glitch thing, i got in :blush:

If it says enrollment deposit does it mean we got in?

I still canā€™t get my mpack thing to work at all. I really hope this isnā€™t a bad sign

I didnt see enrollmwnt deposit but i did see a 2022-2023 payment plan soā€¦

I have the enrollment deposit which says congrats on ur admissions so pretty sure i got in!

Same here. Just waiting for wolf paw to come out with decisions to make sure

where in wolfpaw is the enrollment deposit?

im noticing that for whatever reason my stuff comes out like 1 day after everyone elseā€™s so

it says rolling starting april 15 for a reason, lots of applicants man. Stay hopeful

its in mypack

Have you been asked for current grades yet? Seems those that have been asked, it may be a longer wait to find out. The form states it could be up to three weeks after you submit the form before they finalize decisions.

Curious if those in the forum that believe they will be accepted as a result of what they are seeing in myPack have over 30 credit hours already completed? Maybe there will be a phased approach to notifications.

You are most likely correct I am seeing mine in mypack since I have 27 credits from this year and over 40 from dual enrollment. They ask for grades it under 30 and therefore it could take longer for them to post a decision on mypack or wolfpack.

Looking at previous years lots of people who got asked for grades got in. If they are positive I would not worry about it.

oopsā€¦ canā€™t find it in mypack either tho shrug

Hi there! I find out there is a unityID that matches myname,ā€¦ but the supposed password is not working, is it bad? I click on ā€œforgot my passwordā€ and it says there is a problem with my security questionā€¦ I canĀ“t get over that. Any tips for help?

Hey! I have the same issue! I am not sure what it means but our unity ids exist so maybe thatā€™s good. Iā€™m a freshman who took 16 credit hours fall semester and have 15 in progress. I got a 4.0 fall semester and submitted my grades before they asked for them and had all As. I am hoping for good news eventually

I hope thatĀ“s the thing. I want to believe the problem is because the security question is not yet setā€¦ so stressful

thereā€™s no option to do actually make them so itā€™s so stressful