Need a Clicker

<p>Anyone here have a student with a clicker to sell? D’s stats professor did not have it listed but told them in class that they need to buy one. Supe Store is sold out.</p>

<p>if you have an ipod touch/iphone you can download the app for free. it’s called responseware.</p>

<p>Looks like Android jas the responseware app too. Terrible reviews though. And instructor needs to be using responseware as their platform. </p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>Bump…</p>

<p>I just messaged my son to ask if he or friends have one that they aren’t using.</p>

<p>does the SUPE store know about this? They can usually order and get more stuff in within a very short time.</p>

<p>Supe store knows but said it would be sometime next week… If professor had put it on the list she would have gotten one last week. She posted on the Honors College FB group so maybe someone will have one to sell.</p>

<p>I think that my son has a class that is going to use them too, but not on the supply list. You can also get them on Amazon.</p>

<p>D found a friend who has one she can borrow. She also found a lefty desk in one of her classes. Sometimes it’s the little things that really brighten their day!</p>

<p>I warned my son to look for lefty desks too. And carry a clipboard to have a writing surface in case he can’t find a lefty desk</p>

<p>Check the off campus bookstore at 14th and Hackberry. </p>

<p>Offcampusontarget.com
205-345-3910 Or 866-303-3910</p>

<p>They had a textbook that Supe store was out of this week</p>

<p>Hey Everyone…D was just at Sup and she said that they had a ton of clickers just come in.
Figured I would let you know. Misread you might want to let your child know.</p>