Need application assistance

<p>Here’s the dilemma, the Pre-Cal Honors class I took last year isn’t listed on my school’s UC approved list as a honors class and the same goes for the Calc AB AP and Environmental Sci AP classes I am taking this year.</p>

<p>So on my app, should I list them as either: (using the Pre-cal class as an example)</p>

<p>A) Course Title: Pre-Calc Honors (Honors type: Honors)
B) Course Title: Pre-Calc Honors (Honors type: Not Honors)
C) Course Title: Pre-Calculus (Honors type: Not Honors)</p>

<p>and for the Calculus class I am taking now, my school’s UC list has it as Calculus AB (H) but we’re designated by our school as an AP class and AP is what is listed on my transcript, what should I do for this one?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance</p>

<p>I'd say go by the UC, but asking your school's counselors about this is probably the wisest decision as we do not go to your school.</p>

<p>I dont know about your precal class, but I can say pretty certainly that all AP classes are UC approved honors/AP, as long as your school administers the test.</p>

<p>that's the thing, my pre-cal and environmental sci class are designated as AP at my school but they are not designated as AP certified according to my school's UC A-G list</p>

<p>just want to know how I should list them on my application</p>

<p>It's strange that the Honors Pre-Calc and AP courses are not listed as AP credit (they are at mine). Since it isn't, you're going to have to put non-honors then. I think it won't make too much of a difference, seeing as how it's still an AP course after all.</p>

<p>Call admissions and ask them to be sure. That's your best bet.</p>