Need help..made mistakes on my UC Application

<p>hi everyone i submitted my UC app already and after submitting i realized i forgot to put in alternate majors for a few of my college picks and i made a typo that i received an award in 2003 instead of 2007</p>

<p>also…i was wondering if there’s any way i can change some of the content of one of my essays…after reading it again i realized i could add some more detail to it.</p>

<p>how do you suggest me go about making these changes? it seems like i can’t change anything once i’ve submitted it.</p>

<p>also, is there a way i can completely cancel out my application and just re-do the entire thing? i think that would be the most simple approach but i need to know if it is possible to do so. thanks!</p>

<p>Check application website. If you can’t find the answers on there, call them. They just might know the answer.</p>

<p>I just called them today, they were very helpful… You can reach us at 1-800-523-2048 (in California) or (925) 808-2181 (from outside of California). Our office hours are 8:15 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday</p>