<p>1st semester: Web Design/Maintenance</p>

<p>2nd semester: St. required/Drivers ed.</p>

<p>That was at my old school.</p>

<p>I moved to a different school after that</p>

<p>Junior year: Graphics</p>

<p>Senior year: </p>

<p>1st semester: AP Economics</p>

<p>2nd semester: AP Government</p>

<p>Okay so I looked at the doorways list of A-G classes and none of those classes are on it except for AP Government which I haven’t taken yet.</p>

<p>So I am assuming Graphics, Web design, and SRC don’t get factored into the GPA. Okay. But should I still add them in through the write in? </p>

<p>And for AP Econ. That’s an AP class but it’s not even on the list. Should I write it in? Because I looked at my old school on the doorway list and AP Econ IS on the list. So what’s the deal there?</p>

<p>Little Duck
AP Economics should be in the A-G. I'm somewhat confused by your post. Did you take the course at another school? If you did then it doesn't need to be listed on your current school's list. You need to find it on your former school's list in the data base under the year that you took the course. If you took it at your school and it is missing from the list for the year that you took it then go to see your guidance counselor tomorrow and ask why it isn't in the data base.</p>

<p>As for other courses that are non A-G there is a space below the listing of your A-G courses where you are supposed to list other classes taken and give a description of the course. You need to do this part of the application too.</p>

<p>What I meant was that I am taking AP Econ right now. I checked the doorways A-G list and AP Econ was nowhere to be found, let alone regular Econ.</p>

<p>So I checked out the A-G list for other schools and AP Econ was there. </p>

<p>All AP classes should be listed anyway correct? It won't factor into my GPA since I'm taking it right now as a senior but I still want it listed.</p>

<p>Just type AP economics in. Do the same for the web design and graphics. It seems like your high school has not submitted the latest or outdated. The pull down menu is great but if you don't have it type them in.</p>