Need Help!

<p>ok. I'm an international student and I still haven't gotten my admssions packet. I got in like over a month ago and still no packet; I even received the housing contract, and that only took 5 days to arrive. What do i do about this? I mean, what if i don't get it before may 1st?! will that mean i can't confirm my enrollment?!?! </p>

<p>is there anyway of confirming my enrollment online?</p>

<p>I'm having the same problem</p>

<p>E-mail and ask the admissions office or spend some money and call. That would seem to make sense to me.</p>

<p>i've e-mailed them twice, but received no responce. I called them, but they only said that because of the international adress t takes time. It's been a month, and it still hasn't come. I received admissions packets from othe colleges within a week, two at the most.</p>

<p>Call them again and tell them that you're worried that the packets won't arrive by the deadline. Politely insist that they provide you a backup plan for confirming your enrollment if the packets don't arrive in the next couple of days. Don't let bad mail service jeopardize your enrollment!</p>

<p>omg!!! aliahsan 15 ! I have the exact same problem!! im an international student and i recieved my housing contract 7 days from when it was sent but i was accepted on march 3rd and i still didnt recieve my admissions package!! ironically my friend who is also an international student is in the exact same situation!!i think we shouls all call them again =S</p>

<p>You should be able to fix the problem by fax.</p>

<p>i know. and it's really annoying because everyday i come home expecting to find the packet. i had the same situation with U of Minnesota. they sent the packet in february and i received it in april. i guess some public schools might be trying to save money on postal service. Guess i'll just have to call them and ask for a backup plan for enrollment in the case that the admissions packet does not arrive on time</p>

<p>Delays in mail may not be a matter of saving money. I know it takes a long time for first class mail to reach India, sometimes the delivery time is not the fault of the US Postal Service, but rather the points after it leaves the US. You need to spend some money on a phone call to be sure of things- the mail could have been lost.</p>

<p>I did call and they said that the packet had been sent on the 8th. Also, I'm not Indian, but that doesn't really matter. Other universities that sent me the admissions packet did not take long. I'm only worried because I plan on going to Wisco, but I can't really do that unless I confirm my enrollment, which i can't do without the mail.</p>

<p>Anyways, the person who I talked to at Wisconsin told me to e-mail the international admissiosn office and tell them my intent to enroll. Hopefully that will suffice. I'll only know when and if they reply. They still haven't replied to my past two e-mails and it's been a while now. :/</p>

<p>Be persistent. Do the e-mail, the nice thing about e-mails is that you have a cyber "paper trail". Work on housing ASAP so you can get into Res Halls also. I know it is frustrating, but it will be worth it- nice to know a phone call gets you somewhere, call again if you need to on our Monday.</p>

<p>Nevermind, i got the packet. FINALLY. =)</p>

<p>Welcome to Wisconsin this fall!</p>

<p>my packet was delivered yesterday. Should I expect an e-mail? And when can I start using the wisc mail and sign up for SOAR?</p>

<p>I still didnt recieve my packet :(</p>

<p>Call the school NOW. Let them know your problem today during working hours, do it within the next 2 hours of my post if you can.</p>

<p>i called them yesterday and they said that its ok if i send the documents later..i also emailed them 3 days ago so hopefully it will work out..im also worried coz i also have to apply for visa which may take a really long time</p>

<p>Don't worry, there is still time before the end of August to have your visa before your orientation. Frustrating, though. Hang in there, you know you are accepted.</p>