Need notary

<p>kid doesnt have a bank in alabama.</p>

<p>anyone know where?</p>

<p>You might call the UPS Store. I know the one in our town has a notary available.</p>

<p>I remember seeing a credit union in the Ferg on one of our visits. They might be able to check there to see if they have one…Seems like there would be one somewhere on campus.</p>

<p>I just looked at the UA website and did a search on notary and this is what I found:</p>

<p>Notary services are offered free of charge in the following locations:</p>

<p>Ferguson Center - University Union office
Room 356
Please call (205) 348-7487 to set up an appointment.</p>

<p>The Alabama Credit Union branch on the Second Floor offers notary services if you are a current ALCU member.</p>

<p>Student Services
Room 105</p>

<p>yeah - i told her the credit union would probably have one. i guess she could just pay them since she doesn’t have an acct there.</p>

<p>thanks.</p>

<p>Mike, I think another parent previously posted that the credit union would not provide notary services for any non-customers, even for a fee. I’d send your D to student services.</p>

<p>hmm … that’s dumb. thanks for the heads-up.</p>

<p>I think son may have had to get his absentee ballot for the presidential election notarized. Let me ask him and I’ll see where he got it notarized. I didn’t know the credit union offered that service. Good to know.</p>