Need PDF of tuition bill

<p>Is there a way to get a copy of our tuition bill in PDF or any downloadable format? I need to upload a copy of the tuition bill for my 529 plan, but I don’t know where to get one. I checked mybama and don’t see any options to download it. I asked my daughter if she has access to download a copy on mybama but she hasn’t had a chance to check yet.</p>

<p>Could you screenshot it and then save it on your computer as a PDF? I know Macs have the option to save as PDFs. Just an idea.</p>

<p>I don’t think myBama has the functionality to save as a PDF. What a lot of people do is copy and paste the text or take a screenshot of it, insert it into a Word document, and save it as a PDF.</p>

<p>Or, download CUTE PDF (free) and set up as one of your printers - then go to print the document but print to CUTE PDF and it saves as a PDF file in whatever folder you like. You can then select for attachment to anything.</p>

<p>Thanks. I’ll try your suggestions. It would be nice if they would either email a pdf version or give the option in mybama.</p>

<p>Print it then scan the copy and save as .pdf, or screen capture then use a program with .pdf editing functionality to convert picture file into .pdf file.</p>

<p>If you call the student financial services office, they will send you a PDF of the bill. That said, I usually just print it and scan the copy as a PDF.</p>