Need some confidence NJBAMA!

<p>Getting nervous for the game this weekend! Everyone’s talking about how good the defense is for Arkansas. My DS says he’s a little nervous but Bama’s D will pull us through. What are everyone’s thoughts on the game. (especially NJ:=)!) </p>

<p>Where else can our children get a top notch education AND have the excitement of some of the best athletics in the country?? Best of both worlds! ROLL TIDE!!</p>

<p>No worries. Our offense is just as good as theirs and our defense is waaaay better than the piglets. We’ll chew them up on the ground and their D will be exhausted by the start of the 4th quarter.</p>

<p>Bama 34 - porkers 17</p>

<p>I’m in Tuscaloosa now and will be in the stands screaming my head off on Saturday. </p>

<p>Roll Tide!!</p>

<p>LOL! We’re missing this game:=( Those 14 hour round trips for the last 2 games were tough! Worth it, but tough. DS is disappointed that we won’t be there this week. He just misses the food! We feed all his friends on Friday nights then lots of tailgate food for Saturday. We will be back for Vandy! Pull em through NJ! ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>They just said on sportscenter that Dabo Swinney’s post game interview after beating Auburn was must see TV. Former Alabama asst coach. Good for him. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>[Clemson</a> Head Coach Dabo Swinney Excited After Auburn Defeat - YouTube](<a href=“- YouTube”>- YouTube)</p>

<p>Dabo is a former Crimson Tide player and was a member of the 1992 Championship Team. RTR!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Dang, NJ, I’m taking you to Vegas! Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Ark didn’t really get that second touchdown. Both players had their hands on the ball until they were both outside the endzone. Ark did not have possession when the Ark’s toes went down. SlowMo showed that.</p>

<p>How do you think Arkansas QB Wilson is going to feel when he wakes up on Sunday?</p>

<p>I looked at DH after one hit and said that Wilson should just start the advil right then :)</p>

<p>NJ, hope you had a GREAT time at the game! Can’t believe how close you were in picking the score!!! We really dominated! Felt a little sorry for Wilson…</p>

<p>Great win for Dabo today also!</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE!!</p>