Need your opinion...

<p>I recently was accepted into University of Miami and also University of Florida. I like both a lot.</p>

<p>Why is it worth it to spend the money to go to UM when I could just go to UF?</p>

<p>Well it depends wat u want to study. Also it depends wat environment u want. UF is a bigger environment than Miami. Therefor u might get more personal attention at Miami than at UF.</p>

<p>If you have to pay the full sticker price for both schools, by all means, go to Florida. It's really not worth it to pay the extra $120K even if the program was significantly better, or if the environment was better. That is just way too much money.</p>

<p>depends though, if your going to study something like medicine, i would recommend trying to get int othe pre-med program at UM, it garantees your acceptance into the med school and if u get so merit scholarship for UM it might be better. UF is also a really good school its just way to big but alot cheaper.</p>

<p>Have you visited both schools? That would tell you a lot about your feelings on the two.</p>