Nepal Class of 2023

Well, that’s awkward because college board lists WFU as meeting 100%.
As for Boston, it doesn’t include in the list of meeting full need so thats that.

@Momonepal I have found college board’s website to be incorrect on multiple occasions-- mostly in terms of financial aid.

Tho for WFU it is clearly mentioned that international students are not eligible for need-based institutional aid.

Here’s a list that could be helpful if you’re up for a gap year @zwonxx These are the ones giving massive aid.I haven’t included the obv.
Washington and lee, Providence College, Macalester college, Colgate, Middlebury, Cooper Union, Hamilton, Haverford,Wesleyan
And these give huge amount of aid for a very very few selected number and for the rest with high needs its sayonara. Skidmore, Union, trinity, Bates , U of Scranton…

Thanks for the correction @nikolateslaxxx and @givemeabreak99
I Uroc has waitlisted virtually everyone. I am waiting for Lehigh.
@hamily I guess no one got into Hamilton this time, heard they had ar down to 16%

@givemeabreak99 I am waiting for Lehigh too. They may release tomorrow.

@Momonepal I get the list you have provided. In fact, Providence just denied me despite all the praises of my application with a clarification that I have to pay my all cost except tuition i.e about 20k per year. These universities are very clever. They just want to attract everyone claiming that they meet 100% need. Now, after the admission we see that their average SATs didn’t even cross 1500 because they don’t take people like us with huge need and good stats. They just work with the average stats and greater contribution.
Next thing, None of the colleges take more than one student from one country. They just want to show their fake diversity by just taking one student and reject others even though they are good than all the other applicants of another country. We are all into traps. They just got their prize with low admission rates, higher international applicants and fake diversity.
I clearly see that everyone must aim for the top notch ivy i.e. absolute need-blind colleges. They don’t care about your aid as long as you have perfect application. Others just bait us by accepting single applicat from each country so that all the future applicant of that country will apply in there just to reject everyone except one and again create bait for the future applicant.
We would much appreciate if all the data collectors give a clear update about the contribution of each applicant, so that everyone will get a clear idea about the generosity of colleges. The whole list is just misguiding. Those who didn’t apply don’t care about it and those who got rejected just finds that other guy is a bait for next year.

Yes @zwonxx I agree, the application process is indeed a dirty game. Its all about rising in the USNews ranking for them. And the easiest way to do that is have as lower admit rate as they can.
We are the scapegoats(who they bait with all the false and misleading claims) who help to increase their no. of application and then they straight deny us, giving them a double boost lower admit rate. And then they climb up the USnews ranking. As sneaky as it gets.

I also applied to Reed but I havent received a decision. However, this thread indicates that 2 people got in. Did they get their letters through regular mail because the portal has not been updated

@damndaniel14 I think they were ED/EA applicants

@damndaniel14 @Shiiro Its EA indeed.

AR for Colby dropped down to 9.5%! And this includes ED I and II, RD. If combined was 9.5, this means that RD would be much less than 9%. It’s almost scary. Hamilton dropped to 16. Compare that to Williams an increase from 12.1 to 12.4 which was really unexpected. JHU 9.1. MIT 6.6. Swarthmore 8.7

@zwonxx If the college is good, paying 4k per year is appropriate. Does your aid include tuition, room & board? If yes, paying 4k is reasonable. Go ahead.

Ah I guess you misread that…He has efc of 4k while expected CoA is 12k.

For those inclined to attribute unethical motives to colleges, note that U.S. News does not consider acceptance rate as a factor in its rankings. I’ll say also, in response to other comments on this thread, that an application does not equate to an SAT score. Many aspects are considered. This is true for international and domestic applicants.

Case Western Reserve University- RBS(1)
Bates College-RBS(1)
EA/ED

Beloit-BNKS(1)
Babson College-RBS(1)
Middlebury College-BNKS/UWC(1)
Jacobs University Bremen- RBS(1), SXC(1), CCRC(1),GIHE(1), BNKS (1), Malpi (1)
Macalester College- RBS(1)
Harvard university- GBS/Pestalozzi (1)
UPenn- GBS/Pestalozzi (1)
Vanderbilt University- RBS(1)
Drexel University-BNKS(1)
London School of Economics - BNKS/ Pestalozzi (1)
Oberlin College- BNKS (1)
Washington & Lee- BNKS (1)
Arcadia University: BNKS(1)
Ithaca College- BNKS(1), GIHE (2)
NYU AD - SXC(1), Ullens(1)
Brandeis - RBS(1)
Knox College- SXC(1)
New York Institute of Technology - SXC(1!)
Johnson and Wales University - SXC(1!)
University of Rochester - GIHE(1), SXC(2)
Gettysburg College - RBS(1)
Tufts University - RBS(1)
Northwestern Qatar - RBS(1)
DePauw University - GIHE(1)
Stetson University - GIHE(2)
Whitworth University - GIHE (2), GIHE (1
), BMC(2)
College of Wooster - GIHE(1)
University of Akron - GIHE(1*)
Augustana College - GIHE(1)
University of Michigan Ann Arbor - RBS(1$)
Case Western Reserve University - RBS(1$)
DePaul University - RBS(1")
Florida Tech - RBS(1") BMC(1)
Clark University - RBS(1")
Westminster College - GIHE(1)
WPI - RBS(1")
Penn State - RBS(1")
Bennington College - SXC(2)
Reed- SXC(1), Nist(1)

EA2/ED2

Whitman College - BNKS(1)
Kenyon College- RBS(1)
Haverford College -RBS(1)
Bucknell University -RBS(1)
NYUAD-RBS(1), SXC(1), CCRC(1), DUP(Saudi Arabia)(1)
Trinity University- XIC(1)
Lehigh university- Times college(1)
DePauw Univerity- XIC(1)

RD
Beloit College- SXC(1) BNKS(1)
Furman University- RBS(1)
London School of Economics - RBS(1)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology - GGIC (1)
Grinnell College- RBS(1)
University of Washington- RBS(1$)
Dickinson College - RBS(1)
Franklin and Marshall - RBS(1)
Williams - UWC/RBS(1)
Virginia Tech- SXC(1)
Knox College- SXC(2)
Williams- saipal/OF(1)
Case Western Reserve University- RBS(1)
Bates College-RBS(1)

@Calculas the same person or two different people?

@nikolateslaxxx Two different people.

Apply to HBCUs and attend those schools.Howard,Fisk,Alcorn state should be your priority.

How generous is Tufts to International Students? Isn’t it like other colleges just faking us with tag of 100%?