Nepal Class of 2023

@classof23hopeful i guess you’re not from nepal

@nikolateslaxxx Where are you applying? Seems from your previous posts that you’re a pretty strong applicant.

@SlansterPeach Bowdoin ED . If you think so, maybe. Have a 1470 SAT, some international ECAs/Awards and a very strong academic record. However, this is nothing compared to what I’ve seen in the "chance me "threads on CC

@nikolateslaxxx Hi, I’m a senior from Nepal and I’m also applying to Bowdoin.

@Calculas Nice! What are your stats?

@nikolateslaxxx Have 1540 SAT1 2390 SAT2 4.0 UW GPA some international ECAs/Awards. Founder of a social service club which has been featured in Chicago Tribune. Really worried TBH.

Nice. If you don’t mind, can I have the link to the article?

@nikolateslaxxx Yes I sure can send it to you in private, but don’t know why I can’t message you directly. But, as the article contains information about me and I really want to stay anonymous, I can’t send the link on this thread. Sorry about that.

@Calculas You got to be a jun member to PM. So the other way around @nikolateslaxxx could PM you and you could respond to it.

@ZapStrandle , where are you from?

@eagle2x Bruh ! As the name suggests ( College CONFIDENTIAL ) , an applicant’s personal information , such as name and school profile, is not to be exposed publicly. It would be better if you PM @ZapStrandle if you really want to know about him.

Agreed with @CautiousCarrot . Besides, I have said that I studied IB. Isn’t it even more obvious which college I attend in Nepal?

Anyone applied to NYIT this year?

@Herpzlord DON’T apply to NYIT!

Why though?

When will the ED decisions start rolling in.

@“professor.heisenberg” Why though? I applied and got in. They offered me $22k annual scholarship which I found out is the maximum they offer to international students. Though the remaining amount is still a lot. I guess I won’t be going there.

@Herpzlord I assume you’re not from Nepal, are you?

@Momonepal I am. Why though?

@Herpzlord saw that minerva, and its first time I heard anyone from from nepal hitting there…