Nepal Class of 2023

Updates:
ED/EA
Babson College-RBS(1)
Middlebury College-BNKS/UWC(1)

@Calculas who got from bnks?

@Calculas what is this uwc ?

united world college i guess

@Momonepal and is it getting into UWC elevates your chances to get into a university?

Iā€™ve got no idea. You might want to ask someone from RBS, BNKS

guys please refrain from asking questions like" who got from bnks?". some info is intended to be personal. as for the UWC thing, imo it doesnot increase your chances. however, obviously UWC students do have a colossal advantage when it comes to other aspects of the application- ecas, essays-- and they have a ton of other resources too.doing IB is impressive, but again doing the most rigorous course available to you is what colleges take into account and that is what matters.

Anyone got into Grinnell ?

@ā€œzero/oneā€ yeah I am applying this season. And one more update for Jacobs. One form CCRC also got in as an early action applicant

@nikolateslaxxx I am new hereā€¦so itā€™s my badā€¦I didnā€™t know this is supposed to be so confidentialā€¦fineā€¦and what about you? Where are you applying ?

@MrFarenhiet

@devil07 Didnt actually get into Amherst. Itā€™s a sham. If you check his/her profile, youā€™ll find out that s/he has opened a ā€œLafayette ED class of 2019ā€ thread.

ā€œDoes we have to give interview to lafayette or what ? I am some what confused. Can you please help me out.ā€

If you want to bluff a score of 35, at least learn verb-subject agreement.

Updates:
ED/EA
Babson College-RBS(1)
Jacobs University Bremen- RBS(1)

Updates:
ED/EA

Babson College-RBS(1)
Jacobs University Bremen- RBS(1)
Macalester College- RBS(1)

Hi, Iā€™m new here. How do i pm someone?

I guess the deferral rate is high right now.

@MrFarenhiet what do you mean?

@parisnepal you gotta have 15+ posts to PM

@parisnepal You gotta be junior member(15 posts)

GBS from Pestalozzi got into Harvard ed